Monday, December 8, 2008

Crafty Christmas Preview!!!

I have been so busy lately! I decided as my first Christmas not having a job I should make lots of my own presents! WOW, I didn't think it would take so much time. I can't show you everything I made because I dont want certain people seeing them, but heres a few...
I started with a snowman hat for Logan. I love knitting baby hats, But this one was more work than the usual ones I do!

Then I moved on to making a "few" pairs of pajamas, including matching BYU pants for Dan and Logan!(These are Logan's, he is asleep right now or I would have taken a picture with him modeling them. He looks SO cute in them!!!)
Then I decided Logan NEEDS a matching blanket for Christmas
During all of this I made a styrofoam birthday cake and decorated it for birthdays in primary(You can't see them in the picture, but there are little holes all over it for pencils to go in like candles for the birthday prize)
We also have 4 birthdays in 10 days between Dans family and mine. I decided I needed to hand make cards along with a "brag book" (or little scrapbook) for Dans mom Leslie. I didn't take any pictures of it, I really wish I had!
I have several more Christmas presents made, or in the works but I will have to post those after christmas!

1 comment:

Jill Skouson said...

Wow miss crafty! I loved seeing all of your projects and was very impressed. I especially love Logan's snowman hat! It's so cute :)