Friday, June 6, 2008

best baby ever

hopefully i wont jinx myself by saying this but i have the best baby ever. he is so calm and rarely cries. he eats and sleeps good. i totally think labor, delivery, recovery, and getting used to a baby is 100 times easier than being pregnant! here are a few pictures to update you, i will try to write more when i have time
sleeping fishy face logan and nellie- best friends (really! nellie loves logan)
logan with the lights (he was jaundiced)
my 2 handsome guys (they are just so cute!)

5 comments:

Susie said...

I'm so happy I got to come and see him again- I cannot believe what a good baby he is!

Ryan & Whitney said...

He is so cute! I love the fishy face picture, and I'm surprised how well Nellie has reacted to him!

Mickelle said...

that fish face IS adorable! I just loved meeting him in person today. Can't wait to see him again at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

The part about nellie that she didn't tell you about is how three times now Nellie has looked her in the eye and peed in the house. Kind of like she was saying, "just in case you guys forgot, this is my place too."

Nellie is actually really good to Logan. I don't think she's figured out he's the reason for so much less attention.

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea I can't wait to kiss and hug little Logan. He looks very cute. (Lets not tell Michele what a good baby he has been- I told her all babies were like Lincoln!!) You are doing great - hang in there and enjoy your little precious gift from God