Wednesday, May 14, 2008

quick update

I went to the doctor yesterday for another ultrasound and to find out what day i will be induced. The ultrasound looked good, they guessed he is at 8 pounds 2 ounces (which i thought he would be a lot more by now) and everything else looked good. they called to schedule me at the hospital but the hospital cant fit me in until thursday may 22 (my due date)! the whole reason to be induced was to insure dan will be there, but now if i go a single day early chances are he might not make it. im also a little worried about more than a week left for him to grow, but im sure whatever happens it will all work out. im on a waiting list at the hospital for tuesday and wednesday so im really keeping my fingers crossed that a bunch of people who are scheduled to be induced next week go into labor on their own this weekend!

i was really upset yesterday about the still waiting stuff so dan went to home depot and picked up a few box planters. i have really been wanting to do a little garden but i dont really have a space for it and they are in the middle of laying sod in our yard so i cant plant anything on the ground right now. he set it all up at the kitchen counter so i can plant what i want then he can carry it out and put it on our patio. im really excited! im going to plant yellow and red tiny tomatoes, beens, radishes, and red bell peppers. ive never really done any planting before so hopefully they dont all end up dead! i will post pictures when im done!

2 comments:

Susie said...

I'm sure they will all grow and grow- the little guy sure is! Hang in there- we'll see you soon!

Michele said...

Just a little while left, I know the last part of pregnancy is MISERABLE! I think I was lucky that Lincoln came 10 days early, I never could have waited for him. Good luck with your planting, let me know how it turns out. If you're successful I may just try it out myself! Let us know about the baby...