Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wicked

I went to California on Monday to see my family before I start working again. On Monday I went to lunch with my parents and then shopping with my Mom and Whitney. I havent lived in cold weather for so long I dont even have any closed toe shoes. Ask anyone in my family, I have aweful taste when it comes to shoes, so it was great to get Whit and Moms oppinion on shoes! Monday night my parents and I went out to eat at my favorite resturaunt, Hibachis! It is a japanese steak house kind of like benihanas, but WAY better! I have been craving their food for weeks, I loved every bite.

On Tuesday Dan came in and Dan, Mom, and I went down to LA to see Wicked. I have read the book and listened to the music so I was very excited to see the play. The play was NOTHING like the book but I loved it. The play isnt as wierd as the book! It was such a fun evening, thanks so much Mom for taking us! Dan even really loved it!

This is Dan and I in the Pantages Theater to see Wicked

2 comments:

Susie said...

Everytime I see Wicked I love it more! I'm so glad you both got to enjoy it- Dan is kinda fun to go with!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to Hibachi's AND Ruby's!! I love those restaurants and miss places like that, which we don't have up her Nor. Cal. I think Mom is taking Meg and I to see Wicked in December and I can't wait!!!