Thursday, September 13, 2007

So Many Posts!

Sorry, 3 posts in one day! On Wednesday Dan and I went on a date in my moms fun new convertable down to the beach. The weather was so nice! We drove down to Balboa and went to Rubys on the pier (not my favorite, I would have rather gone back to Hibachis!). We took a walk on the beach taking in all the salty air! I really miss the beach, its times like these that really make me wish it could be practical to live in Southern California. After the beach we went to Aunt Marcias to say hi and visit for a while. I love the feeling I get when I go there, its like going home! Even the smell of her house brings back so many memories of growing up and how much I still enjoy being there. She just had her hair done, I think it is a little different but really cute!

Dan and I had to go home Wednesday night to take care of some things before we have to go back to work! I hope everyone is doing well, hope to see you soon!

No comments: