Friday, September 7, 2007

Uncle Jeff and Aunt Mary

Tonight we went to dinner at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Marys house. We always have a blast when we go to see them. Dan mentioned that it is nice that they treat us as equals, not as youngens who they watched grow up! I really enjoyed helping Uncle Jeff start a blog (im honored to be a "super secret friend" listed on his blog). Dan and I are so lucky that we live in a beautiful community where we have so much family, on all sides! I cant wait to go see them again
oh yeah, I got my job situation all worked out. I will continue more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Susie said...

You are a dork just like Uncle Jeff. It was very nice of you to help him set it up- I'm sure he'll love checking up on everyone!

Mandy said...

We were bummed we missed out! Congrats on the 80 pounds! I think that is my goal and it is so nice to know that it can be done! I am so proud of you for sticking to it...because it is SO HARD!!!!

Mandy said...

PS move your music thing I can't read anything!!!!