Monday, April 16, 2007

pray for those...


i hope everyone has had a chance to watch the news today to see the horible events in virginia. i am such an emotional person, i totally sat and cried watching! i hope everyone can take just a moment to think about those who have been affected, think about those you love, and just how fragile life can be. we are so lucky to have eachother, and i hope all of you know how much i love each of you. i guess days like today show us how much we really have!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

there was supposed to be a picture there- i still dont understand how to do the whole picture thing i guess!

Debbie Bond said...

I, too, was very upset by the events of yesterday. I can not imagine the pain those parents must be going through. It all seems so senseless. However, we can learn from this. Take the time now to tell those you love that you love them. You never know what life will hold. I love you Chelsea and you are doing a great job on dieting and on your new job. Keep up the good work.

Susie said...

Thanks for the sweet post. I'm glad you made it home okay- Trixie is beside herself with joy now that Nellie and MaiTai have left. Do you think she's maybe a little dramatic like all the females of our family?

Diane said...

I have been glued to the news and have shed tears thinking about what these families are going through. I've been such an emotional wreck since moving to Nashville anyway...the thought of having a tragedy happen to my own family or any family I am close to like yours is more than my little mind can comprehend. How thankful I am for my beliefs and knowing this life is not the end. You are such a thoughtful girl! Thank you!