Wednesday, March 14, 2007

TOO HOT ALREADY

the last few days have been so super busy. everything is going great with my externship, i would really enjoy working for them when im done. our airconditioner isnt working so it is (after 9 pm) 87 degrees in our upstairs!!! we just got back from the pool because i could hardly handel it. here are dans halfway pictures of his pond. tomorrow he is working on covering the liner (the black part) and also the waterfall. im really excited to go see mandy and emma tomorrow... even though im on the worst flights ever! im flying red eye there with one layover and i have two layovers on the way back! i guess thats what happens when you book last minute (to moms sisters- insert susie joke here). i hope everyone is having a good night.

3 comments:

Susie said...

The pond is really taking shape. I'm so sad that we can't make it over the next couple of weeks to see it and watch a ball game. I feel like you have bonded with my very mean sisters- have I told you about the times they left my little brown suitcase by the garbage cans for the garbagemen to take me back?! I hope Nellie does well at Sleepover Rover- so jealous you get to see my Emma in a day!!

Michele said...

I have been meaning to get on and congratulate you on the new job for a few days now but life has been busy! I'm so glad you found something that you like so much but I don't know if I could draw blood all day :) Nate and I both get faint at the sight of blood (we are going to do really well in the delivery room!) The pond looks great! Is it going in the front yard or the side yard? Have fun visiting Kentucky- hopefully it won't be too cold!

Anonymous said...

Uh, Chelsea?
Could you bring me a bottle of water when youcome up stairs?