Monday, March 12, 2007

FIRST DAY PHLEBOTOMIST



so i know this is a totally lame picture (and im really hoping it even turns out) but today was my first day on the job being a phlebotomist. i really wanted to put a picture on but dan is out of town so i had nobody to take one!

i had a lot of fun at my first day. i did 34 draws today! i feel like im doing really well and i really enjoyed the ladies i work with. i know it is totally different from doing hair but i think that is what i need right now. i hope you all had a good monday too! love ya

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

YEAH, THAT PIC DIDNT REALLY WORK. IT LOOKED CUTE ON MY CAMERA

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea. I loved you picture. You look really good. Isn't it hard but so worth it. We will not have to take up two seats at the temple for Whit's wedding!!!! I am excited to hear about your new job. What made you decide to do this? Just tired of doing hair? I hope you are still willing to be the Waalkes, Penney, Kershaw, Bond, Devlin, etc hair dresser. I am trying to make my hair look good like you taught me and everyone always says how nice it looks. I tell them I have a personal stylist - in Arizona!!! Do you watch American Idol??? We can compare comments about that. We will pray for your dads speedy recovery. If you and Dan get to Chicago, let us know, we will all go to dinner Love Aunt Debbie.

Susie said...

You're looking really good! I don't think it's a bad picture- I'm glad you at least took one to commemerate the first day of your new job! Aunt Marcia wants to comment on your blog but she says she can't like she can on Aunt Debbie's without an account- I don't know how to change that, maybe you do.

Chelsea said...

aunt marcia can comment now, i changed my settings. why doesnt she just sign up for a google acct? they are free