Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family Fun

Dan's parents, one of his sisters, and her husband came to visit us for a few days. Now that we live in CA when people come to visit, they want to go to Disneyland. I love that we have passes and can go along! We had a great visit, we wish everyone else could have come!
Dan and his mom outside of Space Mountain. He told her it wasn't a roller coaster... she believed him! I don't think she was very happy once the ride started!

Dan, his sister Katie, and his parents
Logan loves this little door right by the Teacups. He is sure if he knocks enough times, maybe one time someone will answer!
Logan holding onto Tyson on the Jungle Cruise
Logan meeting Mickey while everyone else was on the roller coaster. He was so excited! My sweet, easy going little Bryn
Lunch under the Golden Gate Bridge at California Adventure
Happy 4th anniversary Katie and Tyson! Thanks using it as an excuse to come visit!

2 comments:

Frukie said...

Thanks so much for having us! We had a great time. I miss your children even more than I miss captain EO!

Susie said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe Dan lied to his mom about Space Mountain!!! I need a copy of the pic of you with the kids and Micky!