Saturday, July 10, 2010

First Beach Trip

I took Logan and Brynlee to the beach for the first the other day. All my sisters and my mom came. We had so much fun, Logan loved the sand. He loved the water. He loved it all. He loved coming home dirty and jumping right into the pool (he has his first swim lesson right after the beach).

Logan and Aunt Nini playing in the water.







Cute little Owen playing in the sand.



Lindsey and Gracie hanging out

Lunch/nap time



Logan loved being burried by his Aunt and cousins. It was such a fun day at the beach, we have already been back to play!






2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! That looks like so much fun! And I love the new name of the blog. When did you change it?

Joe*Nikki said...

Cute Pictures!! Oh, how I miss the beach!!!! Are you back in UT?