Friday, June 18, 2010

Miss Em

We have enjoyed going to story time at the zoo each week this summer. I am so sad to not be able to finish the summer out. Miss Em is such a neat lady, she is so sweet to us! She always asks if we will be coming back, and even this week she brought special things to show just us. She is also a funny lady, this week she told me how she has a real stuffed armadillo she always has in the back seat of her car! Here she is telling us a story about a snake (with a live snake wrapped around her legs)
I love how she greets each child
Logan loves the "hands on" part
Here she is with us and our friends we go with each week
Logan loves to finish up story time with a ride on the carousel!

2 comments:

lacey said...

Hey Chelsea! I don't understand... where are you moving to now? Back west I hope for your families sake ;)

Your baby girl is darling- all of your sisters kids are, of course.

share some new please!

Susie said...

Oh my gosh- when did Logan get so skinny and Brynlee so chubby??? Can't wait to see them!!!