Saturday, May 8, 2010

Too Fun To Go Home!

I decided I would quick add a few pictures from my moms computer to hold everyone over! We are having a great vacation. Brynlee's blessing was beautiful... all except the weather! Why is Utah getting snow the first week in may? We have lots to blog about when we get home. Logan has been playing with his second cousin, we went to the science museum, lots of swimming, and even ocean fishing on a boat with his grandpa! It might have been a mistake to not buy my plane ticket home yet, I keep putting it off!My mom took these pictures when she came back while Brynlee was sick. I love Logan's innocent looking face with a huge bruise on it!My poor baby with her picc lineall of us out on our patio.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm so glad those days of sick Brynlee in the hospital are long gone!