Sunday, March 28, 2010

Update on Brynlee


Our poor sweet baby Brynlee has been sick lately. It started with a UTI and was discovered to have an ecoli bacterial infection in her blood. She was in the hospital, then home with a picc line in for antibiotics. Now her blood work has been coming back with abnormal results. Her blood count is all over the place and she is neutropenic (a disorder with her blood that could mean anything from a common cold to luekemia). We will get new blood tests back tomorrow that will hopefully give us more answers, we are praying they are good answers.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Brynlee. What a hard way to start your time on earth. And Chelsea, I can only imagine the stress and intense emotions you must be feeling. Know that there are many of us praying for Brynlee!

Ashley Dawn said...

Im waaaaayyyyy thinkin' happy thoughts for y'all... poor sweet babe. Nothing is more hearbreakin' than a sick baby!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

We are getting really anxious to hear good news! We've been thinking lots about you guys...you're doing awesome, I can't imagine how hard it is for you!

Susie said...

Thinking positive thoughts and saying lots of prayers!

lacey said...

Oh Chelsea! She (and your family) will be prayed for specifically by us....

I am hopeful to hear good news- wish I lived nearer and Logan knew us well enough that we could have him over to play. Or I could drop in dinner. Or help where you needed it.

Rosie and Derek said...

I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you!! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope for good news!

And I can still do a necklace for you, do you know which style you'd want? I'd need to either do it right away or wait until after the baby is a few weeks old... just let me know. :)