Sunday, March 7, 2010

Logan


I just stole this picture off my sister in law Becky's blog. She took such cute pictures of our mini get away to Memphis! Logan is such a sweet little guy. I feel like most my blogging has been about Brynlee lately, but he has been such a great brother. He loves to talk and cuddle with her. He really loves to show her off (either on skype or in person. He was so funny showing her to people at church today). In the last few days he has started dancing with Brynlee... so funny. He just puts his arms around here then shakes his booty! Thanks for the picture Becky!

5 comments:

Beck said...

He was so happy that day- what a sweetie. Cannot wait to see you guys in just a few wekks! Woohoo! So lame that every time you are here it lands on a week that I am opening a new store. What is up with that? It is closer this time, so I can actually hang out. Yipee!

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute! I love little Logan, I can't wait to see you guys either!

Sara said...

Oh I love that kid!

Susie said...

So glad that he got a chance to run and play today- I bet he had a great time!

Pickle Pop said...

That is so cute yet funny at the same time!!! i miss my little cousin he is growing so fast and a to be linebacker [if it is ok with chelsea of course :}] see you next time you come and when you do i will be waiting.