Monday, March 15, 2010

I realized I haven't taken any pictures with the kids since Brynlee was born. They were dressed cute to go to a friends for dinner on Sunday so here we all are!Logan thought Dan was going to leave without him so he did not want to sit and take a picture! I am the mean mom who told Dan to just take it anyways, I think pictures of kids crying are so cute.At least I have Brynlee to pose and take pictures of... she can't fight me yet!
P.S. don't you love the skinny jeans? They are hand me down from B's cousin Gracie.

3 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Your kiddos are so adorable!! Chelsea, you look great!!!!

Ryan & Whitney said...

You all look great! I love Brynlee's outfit, so cute!

Debbie Bond said...

You look awesome chelsea!! I am going to be at your mom in June with Lincoln and Reagan. Come visit and we can play and shop.