Monday, January 25, 2010

Hanging Out

Logan and I have been hanging around the house A LOT lately. It has been cold and rainey and I have not felt good. Here is how we have been spending our time

Logan has been going over to the Chick-fil-A playground with Daddy
Logan decided he would eat his crayons while coloring the other day. He started sobbing when I took them away and put them up high!Looking handsome as ever dressed up for churchLogan decided to do some "spring cleaning" and emptied our dvds out of the cabinet. Logan loves to play out on our patio. Im taking the picture through the sliding glass door, it is cold out there!

3 comments:

Jen said...

As always, Logan is so cute I could just eat him up!! I want to hear more about life in Arkansas- wow that place sounds strange!! :) Good luck with these final preggy days!!

Joe*Nikki said...

Logan is just such a handsome little boy!! Yes, how are you feeling these days?

Sara said...

He's so big and grown up! I don't understand the fascination with eating crayons. I still find Katie chewing on them. gross!