Thursday, January 14, 2010

Due Date Downer


After seeing my new doctor last week he decided to push my due date back a week. My new due date is February 21st, just one week later than we had thought. I am really ready to be done with this pregnancy (and ready to not be sick anymore!). I guess to look at the upside we have an extra week to pick out names (we are still at a loss what to name our little girl), and an extra week to get things together (I have absolutly nothing ready)! Hopefully I don't go past my due date like last time, we will be ready for her whenever she wants to come... even if we have to call her "Baby Girl Anderson" for a while! (excuse the no makeup and webcam picture!)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Baby names? There are some great Anderson/Nelson names you could use. Grace, Alexia, Louise. Or you could use Dan's favorite aunt's name, Christine!

I loved going through your blog. You seen to be adjusting to "Awkinsaw", which reminds me... Make sure you avoid any girls names that begin with a B (Barbie, Betsy, Billie, Bonnie, etc.) and make sure don't use Sue or Jo as as a middle name. Otherwise, Arkansas will haunt her forever.

We love you all,

Aunt Chris

Joe*Nikki said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE!! I'm sorry about the change in your due date! Hang in there girly. It will be all worth it in the end.

Ryan & Whitney said...

I know you're DYING that they have extended your due date, but me and Ryan both can't believe how soon she will be here (and your belly!!!)