Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Santa, Define Naughty

After being gone for 11 days so far, Dan is ready for Logan to come home! We will still be here for another week so I figured I would post a few cell phone pictures to help Dan through!
We flew to California on a Monday. Flew to Utah the next Wednesday. Flew back to California the next Sunday. I think Logan feels like we unpack just to pack again!
Logan has been working to develop his big brother helper skills. He works really hard to help my sister Lindsey do EVERYTHING for her baby Gracie. He loves to hold her.He has decided he is only going to sleep in a big bed now. I guess it is a good thing because we were going to switch him out of his crib when the baby comes (in 59 days!).He loves to groove on the guitarLogan had a really fun dance party with his cousin Emma (He has actually had more than one, but all the other pictures are on my camera)His favorite part, Grandpa took him for a ride in his fork lift. My dad even let Logan pull the lever to lift the fork part up and down!

I cannot believe I didn't take any pictures of the miechevious he got into tonight. He was so difficult all afternoon, so I fed him and gave him a bath early. He peed in my parents pantry while I was trying to drag him to the bath. I finally got him bathed and dressed when it got very quiet. I found him on my moms nice carpet smearing Gracies powdered formula everywhere. He looked like he was covered in sand! As I undressed him to give him another bath he peed all over the entry way at my parents house. I gave him another bath (where the water looked milky from all the formula) but this time I put him right into bed!

4 comments:

Ryan & Whitney said...

My favorite part was after he peed in the entry way how he pointed to it like "look what I did!" And I think he was a little sad that I was vacuuming up his fun!

Mickelle said...

Oh, Chelsea, he is so dang cute! I'm so glad you're recording your antics... they certainly make me feel a bit better about a few of the stunts Betsy acts out!

(Like the fire alarm incident on the elevator. Buckets of fun.)

Dan Anderson said...

I miss him. But not until about 9 am. heh.

Sara said...

Those are really great pictures. love the one of Logan sleeping with his bumm in the air. I wish you had pictures of the mess. What a mischief maker!