Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lost... Again!

How can I get so lost here? For the second week in a row we have missed playgroup because I cannot figure out where I am going. Even when I print directions out from mapquest or other websites I can't find where I am going... I think I am losing my mind!!! I didn't have anything fun to replace playgroup with like making applesauce last week so I just found a park and let Logan play. How sad to see these pictures of him playing alone! We really need some friends for him, good thing we only have 3 weeks until he sees his cousins!!!Logan found a big stick and had some much fun beating things with it... maybe it is a good thing no other kids were there!Even though he had to play alone, he was still so sad to leave the park! I let him bring the stick home, but that stays outside!

3 comments:

Ryan & Whitney said...

I love how he's all bundled up! Cute hat too. Maybe you need to ask for a portable navigation system for christmas so Logan doesn't have to play alone next time!!

Bobbie said...

It will get better, maybe next week see if you can follow someone else from the paygroup to the park. That way you can see where it is and then all you have to do if find your way home.

Beck said...

Can't wait to kiss his little cheeks...