Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bam Bams and Trunk or Treat

Yesterday I found an old pair of Angels bambams in a box. I gave them to Logan and they provided hours of entertainment! I'm not sure it was the best idea, he just used them to hit anything and everything but it made him happy!Last night we went to our wards trunk or treat. I wasn't sure how Logan would do, but he loved it! He was so excited that everyone was just handing him candy!I couldn't even get him to pose for a picture because he just wanted to go back to the last person who gave him candy.

4 comments:

Susie said...

I'm not going to lie- I'm glad I'm not there to be attacked with the bambams!!! I love that you found those, but no cutting board!

Susie said...

Oh, and I'm sure Grandma would want to know "where his socks are"!!!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

LOVE the costume...and I can just imagine him running around for candy! We miss him already!

Susie said...

I need new Logan pictures!