Tuesday, September 8, 2009

settling into our temporary home

So we are living at my uncles house for a few weeks before we leave for Arkansas. It has been really nice to be here, Logan LOVES my uncle and enjoys all the attention he gets. Today we went to a near by park to play. Logan could swing for an hour, its always hard to talk him into getting off!We went to feed the ducks at the pond...Logan was more interested in eating the bread than throwing it to the ducks. He did laugh really hard when I threw the bread to the ducks, I think he thought I was throwing it AT the ducks. He is such a little boy!
Logan has been really busy terrorizing Nellie. Here he is sitting in Nellies bed just because it upsets her.He has been taking Nellie for rides in his fire truck (I think he misses playing in the front yard with our friends!)
And his biggest new thing... WALKING!!! He has been doing so great, I cant wait for Dan to get home and see! (I know my blog should be renamed the Anderson Nudist Colony, but my kid really enjoys being naked!)

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I just noticed the nice tan line on LJ's back. See, my kid wears clothes somethimes!

Sara said...

Glad things are going well up there. Just about every time we go outside to play Mason asks about you guys and I have to remind him that you've moved. I see Logan has got the teasing down. He's ready to be a big brother to his sister!

Ryan & Whitney said...

Poor Nellie!! I'm glad to see Logan walking, can't wait to see it!

Susie said...

LOVE the pic of him walking!!! And of him eating the bread- so Logan!

Mickelle said...

Gaaaaaah! I just can't get enough of his little bum. He looks like an absolute speed demon in that shot.