Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eating Trash

Last week I cleaned out the fridge, which included some homemade frosting. Logan watched what I was doing, and the second I turned around to check on our cooking dinner Logan got into the trash and ate chocolate frosting straight from the trash! I swear I turned around for 10 seconds, and I never heard him even open the trash. He is stealth!!!Other than cleaning out the fridge we haven't been too busy. We are trying to stay cool, swimming lots!Logans soon to be cousin Ichabod(when Dans brother gets married to Ichabods mom) came over to swim the other day so we set up the big pool. My pictures with him are on my other computer, maybe I will add them later!I hope everyone else is having a fun summer, check back for more updates to come!

5 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

OMG Chelsea that is sooo cute!! Logan Definantly has our Waalkes Family Chocoholic Blood in him!!

Jen said...

This may the the last straw, Chelsea-- you let Logan eat trash?!!? Now he's going to HAVE to come and live with me. :) He is just darling!!!

Joe*Nikki said...

Too cute! Come over anytime!

Pettin'Tales said...

Kids eat some crazy things! (I wouldn't necessarily call frosting trash though, more like wonderful sweetness. Luke's favorite thing to knaw on is rocks. Yep rocks. Cute pics!

Sara said...

Oh gross Logan. I'm sure your mom can find food that's not in the trash can for you.