Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

Dan had to work so Logan and I spent the 4th with my family in California. We had a super fun bbq at my aunts house, then went to the park we always do for fireworks. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday, and the last few have been really uneventful with last summer having a tiny baby and the summer before staying in Arizona alone packing to move!(there were better pictures of all of us, but I love how Matthew is looking at Logan!)Logan really enjoyed the fireworks... for about 30 seconds! We had such a fun day, hopefully we can spend time next July in California again!

5 comments:

Dan said...

I think you should change the name of your blog to, "here's all the fun stuff we did while Dan was at work.

Susie said...

Poor Dan- but let's keep having fun anyway!!!

Jill Skouson said...

I love the 4th of July! It looks like you guys had a really good holiday... even without Dan :)

Grandma Cheryl said...

Looks like another great holiday with the family. I missed the 4th while we were on vacation. Makes me a bit sad, and you know that it is no holiday in Colorado on the 24th. I will be looking forward to next year already! Cute pictures!

Michael said...

That makes me homesick, seeing you all there at the park together. Looks like everyone had a good time.