Sunday, May 17, 2009

Logan's First Birthday Party


Even though Logan's birthday isn't until next week, we had his birthday party last weekend while my family was here. We did it really relaxed (it really is more for Mom and Dad than baby at age 1, right?!!!), we just had a barbeque with both of our families. The weather was perfect, and we were lucky enough to use Dan's sisters house (thanks a bunch Becky and Scott!). Logan got some super fun toys, and I was even made fun of saying "this is exactly what I asked for"! (I meant Logan, But I really DID want the pass to thanksgiving point).
He loved his cake, I did cupcakes because i figured it would be a little less overwhelming to him. Is anyone surprised he ate it???

3 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Lil Logan! I am sorry I haven't called, I have been feeling horrible lately. 5 more weeks. I hope I can last.

Pettin'Tales said...

It goes by soooo fast doesn't it! Looks like a great party, Happy Birthday!

Grandma Cheryl said...

What a fun party! The cupcakes were a great idea. I can't believe he is one, they just grow up too fast. What a cutie.