Monday, March 2, 2009

Who wants something Chelsea-licious?

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2. What I create will be just for you.3. It'll be done this year. {it shouldnt take TOO long!}4. You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet (but Heaven knows it will most likely be totally fabulous and creative... :). I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!* *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

8 comments:

Jill Skouson said...

I want something Chelsea-licious! Hook me up! I'm a little nervous about putting this same offer on my blog (I have NO idea what I'll make for anyone else) but I'll follow the rules.

Laurel said...

ooooh!! me too :) we can exchange something, LOL :)

Bobbie said...

Oooh me too. I want something Chelsea-licious! I am a little worried... I dont know what I am going to make for the others. This will be a fun way to get away from all my Anatomy Homework. =)~

Beck said...

Can I just have Logan?? You made him...

Anonymous said...

Make me a sandwich.

Beck said...

First of all, when I saw your title- I of course thought TWSS. Or maybe it should be TW Chelsea S. Hee hee. Dan- make your own sandwich. jeez.

Ryan & Whitney said...

Am I too late? I can't tell if there are already 5 people but this sounds fun to me!

Chelsea said...

Whit, you are in. Dan doesn't count!