Sunday, February 8, 2009

On a slow boat to...

So Dan has been working 7 days a week since September, it is time to get away!!! I wish I could say we are taking a slow boat to China (who couldn't use a little Midler and Manilow in their lives?), it would be nice to be alone with Dan for a week or so! We are taking a short cruise to Mexico with Dans brother Steven and his wife Tara! We are SO excited to go!!! I will be so sad to leave Logan behind for 3 long nights, but it will be good for me too. Am I a bad mom to leave him so soon? He is really turning into a monkey! He is at such a fun age, he just wants to explore and discover EVERYTHING! I caught Nellie giving him kisses on the lips the other day, I think after 8 1/2 months she is finally warming up to him! He is almost crawling, he just isn't strong enough to get such a huge body off the floor! I know he is chubby, but mostly he is just so dang tall!

ALSO, I noticed everyone has quit blogging! Is anyone reading my blog during their hiatus, or should I quit too??? I hope everyone is doing great, and I hope to catch up on everyones blog soon!

6 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

How fun! I'm so jealous - sounds like a fun little getaway! Logan is so cute!

Joe*Nikki said...

I totally need a getaway....from Alabama!! Cute picture of lil' Logan. Don't stop blogging, it's a fun way to catch up on family and friends. I do know however, I hate being the only on who updates.

Jill Skouson said...

I'm reading! That's great about your cruise. George and I are going to get away soon too. We just need to decide where we want to go the most :)

Bobbie said...

NO I havent stop blogging. Just really busy sorry. You look soooo great! I need a vac too. Have a great time on the vac. You are an awesome mommy.

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea, I have not stopped blogging, just gotten very involved in face book. YOu are the best blogger. I love all the pictures of Logan. He is just so cute. Enjoy your trip, you deserve it and you are not being a bad mom. You are going to be an even better mom (if that is possible) when you come home rested.

Michele said...

Chels- don't stop blogging! My lack of internet has impeeded me lately but I'm back in the swing of things. I love seeing how your little boy is growing up to be a real cutie pie! I'm jealous you got to go on a cruise but you definately deserve a break!