Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas with the Andersons

We had a wonderful Christmas with the Andersons. It was so fun to have Logan there... and mostly enjoy the paper!it was cold and snowy, so Santa brought a nice sweatsuit to wear!Cousins Rilee, Kyller, (Logan), and Ashlee before opening presentsopening presents!we were SO GLAD Dan could be here today, he left for work about 7 that night!We got the chance to run over and see my sisters after all the Anderson stuff. Here is Logan and Sophie... They are almost the same size with 13 months between them!!!I debated posting this picture, but who could get offended over a cute Christmas morning naked baby? And isnt he SO CUTE?!!!!! (okay, and chubby?)
All the neibor gifts are delivered, the homemade gifts given, and the homemade Christmas cards mailed... I'm exhausted! I hope all of you had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Baby tooshies are always the cutest! I don't mind.

I love Logan's little sweat suit. So cute with the little tennis shoes!