Friday, August 1, 2008

blog game

my cousin had this little game on her blog, sounds fun (but i hope somebody has memories of me and this isnt a "no comment" blog!)

Leave a comment (or a few) on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, you can still play! I'll tell you my favorite memory of you some other way :)

3 comments:

Jill Skouson said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I had no idea you thought I was so cool :)
My favorite memory of you was when I was about 14 or 15 and we came to visit your family in California. My family and I had been at a work party for my dad before visiting and I got sunburned REALLY bad and got heat stroke! I still had a lot of fun with you, swimming in your pool and hanging out in your room.
I just thought of another favorite as I was typing the last one. You stayed in my hotel room with me the night before I got married so you'd be there to do my hair and makeup the next morning. We stayed up late and had a really great conversation. I really appreciated you being there on my last night as an unmarried girl... and you helped make me beautiful for my big day!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

I'm going to comment tomorrow, Matthew is telling me we have to go to bed now, it's almost 1:30...love you!

Susie said...

Where would I start??? I remember when you got your little yellow bike for your 3rd bday and you rode in your underware through the house and ran into the wall. And when you lead the Tuffree Band down Main Street in Dland. And we all know dad will never forget the time you almost made the Supercuts into a drive-through. And painting your cast red, white and blue for 4th of July. We could go on and on- thanks for all the memories!! Love you