Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lots of New Stuff!

I havent had a chance to update my blog lately, time has been flying by! I got really sick a few weeks ago with a kidney infection and ended up in the ER. I have been recovering since then, but Im finally feeling better! We had a doctors appointment a few weeks ago where we talked about our options to ensure Dans presence in the delivery room. Our doctor agreed that I should be induced the week before my due date, Im guessing (with really nothing to back it up) we will have the baby between May 15th and the 19th! This means that I only have 11 weeks left! We are moving this weekend to a townhome in Saratoga Springs (west of Lehi). Im excited we will be a little closer to my sisters, but hard that we wont be just down the street from the Andersons! Now that we have somewhere to bring the baby home to I feel we are almost ready (Im really ready to be done)... besides THE NAME! We are having a really difficult time deciding on something that fits. We really want to use the middle name Joseph (Dans middle name) but its hard to find something we like that flows well, any suggestions!?!?! Lastly, here is a picture of me from this week, so right before 28 weeks. Im feeling really big even though Ive only gained 8 pounds! Hopefully I can blog a little sooner this next time so its not a big jumble of info thrown at all of you!
p.s. We are planning a baby shower for April 4th so keep an eye out for an invitation

9 comments:

Bobbie said...

You look great!

Cortney said...

we will be down there sometime in the end of march or beginning of april. we will call you and let you know exactly when, maybe we could make it for your shower.

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea - this is for Dan - Dan I am probably the best Aunt Chelsea has and I need a favor - I am flying from Idaho Falls in July to the wedding in Salt Lake. I need a buddy to fly with me. I thought why not get someone who could fly the plane in the event that it was needed. So come to Idaho Falls, I will buy you dinner and then we can fly to SLC together - won't that be fun!!!

Ryan & Whitney said...

I can't wait to see your new place when I'm up there for your shower! See you soon

Debbie Bond said...

that's great, Dan can go pick up all the old ladies of the family and deliver them to their destinations. Did he know what he signed on for when he married into this family???? Tell him I will need a hand to hold throughout the entire flight so he might need to reconsider his offer. Thanks talk with you soon. Check on Kyle's new puppy on his blog.

Susie said...

Such a cute tummy! Can't wait for next week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mickelle said...

Wow, you look incredible! And only eight pounds! Meanwhile I'll be taking off my baby weight for the next umpteen months...

The hat you made Betsy is SO cute! I can't get enough of her in it. Thankfully, the yarn you chose goes with just about everything! :)

Mickelle said...

Hey, sorry I missed your shower! I found something really cute (which I hope you won't have in duplicate...) and I'll leave it at Grandma's for you to pick up the next time you're around. :)