Sunday, October 21, 2007

But Baby its Cold Outside

We are FREEZING already! Im really glad we moved here, but im sure missing that Phoenix weather about now. We have already had snow a few times this year but last night it really snowed (you know this if you were at the BYU game!). We had snow that "stuck" for the first time of the year... Nellie was not happy about the going out in it to go potty thing! I put my blanket in the wash last night and when I got it out of the dryer Nellie curled up in it and growled when anyone came near it... i think she was afraid someone would take it away! The other night Dan and I were in bed watching Transformers (missing Greys Anatomy!), which I very surprisingly loved! Nellie crawled in between us and got under the covers with her head on the pillow like she wanted to spoon! We are pretty sure she thinks she is my baby and Dans family thinks she is going to flip her lid when the "real" baby comes! I told them she will go through the same adjustment any "big sister" does! Its probably good we are having a baby now so people dont start talking about me as that crazy dog lady... hopefully they dont already!
Today Nellie is protesting wearing a sweater, but its so cold! She loves to lay in the sun and bake, she follows the sun on the floor as it moves. Its really funny, here she is laying in the sun with her spider (latest fav toy) and also hiding a pen cap she stole to chew on.
I hope everyone is doing well. Im going to post more this week for Lindseys Birthday on Tuesday, and Dans birthday on Saturday. Lots of love!
p.s. Mandy- I miss my nieces... maybe I can make it down there soon, Ive just been tired!

6 comments:

Susie said...

I love the picture of Nellie in the sun- she's gonna be one cold puppy this winter!

Mandy said...

Nelly is going to hate this winter! It did get cold all of the sudden...at least it warmed back up!!!

Bobbie said...

she is soo cute.. It looks a little chilly.

Susie said...

Can you put pictures on of Nellie in her costume- I can't get pictures on my new phone!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

Right on...you miss your nieces but not your sisters?! Real cool chels! Let's get together this week! Love the pictures, tell Dan I said hi!

Anonymous said...

We have 2 BIG dogs that hate to be cold- they are always trying to climb into our bed to curl up with us. There is something to be said for having a small puppy :)