Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We Both Had Our Hair Done


Today both Nellie and I had our hair done. She just got a bath and a brushing at home (she was extremely angry!) but I was able to get my hair finally cut! I feel so much better. I think I finally have a job lined up (cross my fingers). I guess everything else is going okay, Dan is on his last trip he has to commute to. Starting next week he will be flying in and out of SLC! I had such a great time at education week, I wish they had it twice a year! Im still trying to find the books or website of Shelley K. Wille. I am helping plan a Labor Day Celebration and wanted to use some of her fun ideas! Hope you are all doing okay! I will try and post a picture of my new do soon!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Nellies looks scary like a pit bull! Like the new name of the blog- very appropriate!!

Mandy said...

its www.shelleywille.com or you can borrow any of my books or find them at deseret book! Can't wait to see the new hair cut

Mandy said...

ps you have been tagged on Michele's blog!