Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sorry its been so long!!!

So it has been a while since I last posted... Im trying so hard not to turn to the blogging habits of my mom or lindsey! Everything has been going well, I have been interviewing for lots of jobs trying to find the one that fits me best. I have really enjoyed spending so much time off though!!! Yesterday I went to education week with my mom, Lindsey, and Mandy. It was amazing!!! Dan and I started reading the Book of Mormon this week and it was the perfect kick start. I couldnt return today because I wasnt feeling well, and I am babysitting my nieces tonight. I look forward to going down tomorrow. Im also excited to go because I really want to cut my hair different but I cant find a picture of how I want it, but I saw tons of girls with the cut. My plan is to find one and ask to take several pictures of it. I wish I could go to my friend Lana who cuts it in AZ, I wouldnt need a picture... she always knows exactly what I need!!! Im getting ready to go get Dan from the airport, see you all soon!

4 comments:

Melissa and Chad said...

Hi Chelsea,
To answer your early question, I got married 6-10-06. I am glad to cathc up with your family and see that you are doing well.
Cousin Melissa

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea - you sound like you are doing well and in a good place. That makes me happy. Keep up reading the B of M. I am certainly not a scriptorian by any means, but I do love the scriptures, especially the B of M and have bought lots of things to helps me understand the time frame and names in this book. Love to Dan.

Susie said...

I had such a great week with you all in Provo- let's plan on next year!! Sorry it's been so tough getting a job, but there's one out there with your name on it I promise!

lacey said...

Chelsea so happy that you have been able to move and be closer to family... good luck with the job hunt!