Saturday, May 12, 2007

happy moms day!

mom- you are the best mom. first, i love you! i really wanted to put a picture on my blog of you, but i dont have one on my computer and i cant get one off my camera because it is broken! i hope you have a really good mothers day. you have always been my number one cheerleader! i always remember all of my friends being jealous when i was younger because i had the coolest (and least nerdy) mom. you dont even where mom jeans which makes you cool in my book! i cant wait to be so close with my daughters as i know you have been with us.

leslie- you are the best mom-in-law! i couldnt post today without mentioning you! i cant believe how lucky i am that such a great husband came with a great mom and friend. you have always been so kind and caring. from day one i have felt like one of your daughters, not an in-law. i know when i hear you speak of your mother-in-law fern you speak with such great adoration. i want you to know that i often think you are as much to me as she was to you. im so lucky that i have the opportunity to grow and learn from you, and especially lucky that my children will have such an amazing grandmother! i know i dont say it often enough, but i love you!

becky and mandy- you are both such amazing mothers, i am so greatful for the example you both are to me. i hope you both have and excellent mothers day, thank you so much for the wonderful neices i have! all 4 mean the world to both dan and i (even if i have only met 3 of them!).

2 comments:

Susie said...

Thanks, but you all made being a mom so much fun-okay, it's been lots of work too, but worth it! Love you, can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, you are such a sweetheart! Thanks for your kind words, and I'm sorry I'm so slow to find them - I've had a couple of "overload" weeks. Thanks for all you add to our family. You are definitely one of us, our family circle would not be complete without you. We love you, and appreciate your love and acceptance of us, in spite of the fact that we are a crazy, roudy bunch. I have to smile when I think back to times like Katie and Tyson's wedding with you arranging flowers, and giving haircuts to all the men in the back yard. That's what I love about you Chelsea, you jump right in and get involved, no matter what needs to be done. I'm proud of all you've accomplished and the way you have supported Dan. You're a great team. I love you, Leslie